D.E.Y.A.W.A.N.N.Y Deyawanny.: Status Update About Me



Friday 1 April 2016

Status Update About Me

Assalamualaikum and hello !

How was your day ? Good enough ? 
Haha.

Regarding this post .


http://deyawanny.blogspot.my/2014/04/foundation-in-science-and-technology.html?showComment=1459307334307#c2249157624534505470


Everyone was asking me how about this and this .Can i do this or this. How i would pursue in this and so on .

For sure, i dont know how to answer it as im not one of the staff administration at UNIKL there. Hauaha.
Seriously , now im pursue my undergraduate studies at Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang in Pure Sciences ( BIOLOGY)

If you want to ask regarding that , im okayy with that .I will try the best to answer it as and only if i knew about it . 


But other that , that i dont really sure . I cant make a promise with you to help .

I just do as i can do it only .Huhu.


If you do want to ask regarding MyBrainSc Scholarship for Undergraduate you freely can contact metoo. Perhaps, i can help you a little bit. Haha/


Okey thats all updates about me that are not so so important for some of you !




The Capacity To Learn Is A Gift , The Ability To Learn Is A Skill , The Willingness To Learn Is A Choice

0 00 orang setuju:

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Nur Sharwani